From initial training to ongoing software enhancements, we make it our business to ensure you get the most value for your investment. Our commitment to customer satisfaction extends to our highly skilled team of field technicians, located throughout the United States.
In addition to technical support and access to regular software updates, users on our varying maintenance plans benefit from:
• Toll Free Contact Number
• Support Ticket Creation
• Remote Diagnostics Support
• Advance Replacement Services
• Automatic Escalation Procedure
• Management “Care Line”
Support Services Value
• Well-trained and experienced support staff dedicated to resolving your issues quickly and effectively.
• On-call support available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
• Proactive, two-way communication and geared towards problem prevention.
Contact Customer Support
Current clients have access to a helpful Knowledge Base, Frequently Asked Questions, and other timely resources. Customers can also submit and track technical support cases from our customer portal. If you are a current Startel user, you can request The Customer Spot login credentials at: CSU@Startel.com
If you need immediate technical support, please contact us at:
Startel: 800.344.4909 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional Teledata: 800.344.9944 or email@example.com
Alston Tascom: 909.517.3677 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We help users achieve their business goals with the purpose to get them up and running quickly so they can focus on what matters most to them – providing excellent customer service to their clients and their clients’ customers.
To learn more about Startel’s training offerings, email email@example.com.
Today’s complex business environment requires organizations to stay current on the latest technologies, applications, and requirements. To be able to store and manage sensitive data securely, and to deliver projects on time and on budget.
Startel can help with such challenges and turn them into a business advantage.
Our Professional Services offering includes:
• Consulting: Our team of experts will help you leverage technology innovation, proven contact center and TAS best practices and processes to achieve your business goals while reducing the risk of mistakes. We’ll help you identify and resolve concerns specific to your business and provide the highest return on your investment.
• Custom Software Development: We strive to design applications and software solutions that are customized to your business and industry requirements and help save you time and money. We can create a variety of custom software applications that are desktop, mobile and or tablet friendly and designed to optimize performance, increase accountability, and boost ROI.
• Third Party Integrations: Our solutions integrate with a wide variety of third-party software systems, including customer relationship management, speech analytics, and workforce optimization. We believe in leveraging your current technology investments to achieve optimal results.
For further information or any questions about our professional services, please contact us at 800.782.7835 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get the most value from your investment!